The Infamous DVD Haul Thread... OF DOOM!

Jurassic World

And did anyone else watch the bonus features find it odd that either Colin Trevarrow or Universal is so sore over the few things that people thought were off with it. This was literally the top grosing movie of the year... up until Star Wars, that is. More or less, I think they won.
 
Last edited:
12227073_1695409470691353_6272222290985483319_n.jpg
 
Happened to grab a handful of cheap ones here & there recently:

--The Babadook
--Batman Begins (2 disc collectors')
--Beautiful Creatures
--The Fighter
--Juno
--Sixteen Candles

EDIT: & I just ordered Power Rangers: Seasons 1-3 & can't believe I got taxed. It's like double shipping on everything. Ugh...

EDIT2: Also just found something else I was curious about, the film version of Imaginaerium by Nightwish show runner Toumas Holopainen. (Hope I spelled that right. Heh- heh.)
 
Last edited:
OK, so:

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Arthur
Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark
The Hunger Games
Walking Tall

Charmed: Seasons 1-4
Gosei Sentai Dairanger
Raising Hope: Season 1

Thanks god for holiday hours, lol.

EDIT: Christmas Haul-
-AI: Artificial Intelligence
-The Dark Knight Rises
-Home Alone (Bluray Combo)
-Jurassic Park 3
-The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
-Rise of the Planet of the Apes
-Pacific Rim (2 Disc)
-Snow White & the Huntsman
-Transcendence

Also going to go grab myself Godzilla & The Descendants if they're still at the store across the street. Or, Godzilla & Muppets Take Manhattan. Jeez, put George Clooney in anything, it'll sell out faster than you can blink, whether people know what it is or not...
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top