If I remember correctly, I don't believe the two are related, but I could be wrong.
In unrelated news, got a new job & bought PR Seasons 4-7 with my first pay. Two down, two to go!:thumbs:
EDIT: or not. Ironically less than $1 short. Will have to wait until later. But, I did order Legend of the Seeker, Season 1, among a couple other things & I have more money left over where the first thing would've left me bankrupt. Not too bad.
EDIT2: Ok, since bought Ghost Adventures: The Documentary, something I used to have which I kind of miss. Also, just bought Power Rangers Seasons 4-7, finally. This time, there should be no confusion.
Conquest came out long before Legacy, and I doubt the two are related at all. Sorry about not answering your question sooner by the way.
As for today's haul, BeetleBorgs Metallix - Season 2, Volume 2. Shout! Factory finally decided to make that happen, and now I've got it. I'd have gotten it yesterday if it didn't get sent to the wrong post office though.
Well... first time it's ever happened to me, but they cancelled my order of Whitney because they apparently already sold it & forgot to take down the add, but everything else is on it's way.
Plus, given it being on sale & my having about $300 this week, I decided to go for Power Rangers Seasons 8-12. This ought to be fun.:thumbs:
Well... first time it's ever happened to me, but they cancelled my order of Whitney because they apparently already sold it & forgot to take down the add, but everything else is on it's way.
Plus, given it being on sale & my having about $300 this week, I decided to go for Power Rangers Seasons 8-12. This ought to be fun.:thumbs:
i ordered rangers season 8-12 too after debating for about forever but shout factory had a sale so i got it for $110 which was the cheapest ive seen for it so i grabbed it quick