The "I LOVE THAT ****!" Japanese Entertainment Thread

Keith Justice

New Member
You know what I love... just fucking love almost more than anything else?

Last minute saves.

That moment of despair just before the killing blow. That total look of hopelessness where the victim either accepts or is just emotionally destroyed that this is the end.

The manical look of bliss on the bad guys face or that complete apathetic look of non-care they have just as they say, "TOTOBIDA!"

There's that flash and the hero shows why he deserves the name. :buttrock:

They stand there and you know that when they're there, nothing can hurt you.

And you know... evils gonna pay! :eplus2:

I love that ****.

What do you love?
 
Another one....

How come the rangers dont destroy whatever it is that causes the monsters to grow big? It saves them the trouble of having to use their robots.
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
Another one....

How come the rangers dont destroy whatever it is that causes the monsters to grow big? It saves them the trouble of having to use their robots.

You love that? Sounds like a complaint.. :confused:
 
sarcasm!

I love the way japanese scream their attacks.
it sounds so much better.


watch Street Fighter MOVIE II in japanese and in english, there is no comparison to SHORYUKEN!
 
when there's even a hot chick taking a bath in a kids cartoon? ^_^ ... man, I love to be Japanese kids :laugh: ... J/K
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I love it when the Japanese scream their attacks in their opening themes.

"BROKEN PHANTOM!!!!" :buttrock:

typical super robot opening theme ei boss?? :anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top