Administrator
Staff member

The Gameplay style of Final Fantasy 16 reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy 7 remake but they tweaked it to be better and more fun. It does plays more like dark souls than Final Fantasy but the series have to evolve to stay alive. The feels so fluid and I will definitely give it a chance.

I am Stronger than ever
It's always a treat to see raw gameplay footage without any distracting commentary or text. The music is absolutely fantastic and the combat is out of this world! The voice acting is top-notch as well, making it an all-around immersive experience. I'm really impressed by how great the game looks overall. The combat system reminds me a bit of FFXII, but with even more stunning visuals. It's the kind of game that you want to sink your teeth into and fully immerse yourself in the world. I can't wait to try it out myself and see all the amazing features it has to offer.

While the game has many flashy effects and impressive combat moves, it doesn't quite feel like a Final Fantasy game to me. It seems to draw more from games like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, but it doesn't quite reach the same level of brilliance as those titles. Despite this, I'm sure there are many people who will enjoy playing it. Personally, I don't think I'll be buying it unless I need something to help me fall asleep.

Well, bless my soul, I reckon if they made games like this remake with an open world and online features, along with the story, it would be a smash hit for everyone. If Square Enix's future depends on titles like this, then they can sit back and relax for a spell! As an old-school Final Fantasy player since 1987, I have to say this is the game I've been hankering for after seeing the gameplay footage. The cinematics, voice acting, music, and gameplay all look mighty impressive. It seems like it will go above and beyond expectations.

As a die-hard Final Fantasy fan, I patiently await the success of Final Fantasy 16 and its ability to steer the company in a positive direction. This prestigious franchise has a special place in my heart, and I hope it continues to thrive and captivate audiences.

Square Enix excels at creating Japanese games but struggles with Western games. As a result, I doubt Final Fantasy 16 will be a bad game; even though the game has been changed, it still feels very Japanese. It's also worth noting that it's being created by the same team that created Final Fantasy 14, a fantastic game that can captivate players who don't even like MMOs. I think this will be a fun game.

From my point of view, Square Enix endeavors to be innovative and take bold chances. However, they have consistently lost touch with what made them a great and leading RPG company in the past. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled about FF16, as it appears visually stunning and captivating. The storyline and plot are engrossing, and I'm eager to discover more about the characters. Nonetheless, I have reservations about the Eikons battles, which seem cumbersome and more focused on cinematic effects than on gameplay. Despite my bias as an FF fan, I will support the company if they provide a quality game. In addition, I believe they should focus on remaking earlier FF games like 5 or 6, which had superb stories and were set in medieval times, without relying too heavily on technology as in FF13.

Honestly, I think the reason why Square Enix is so secretive about the FF16 engine isn't related to Forspoken. I mean, both games were announced at the beginning of the pandemic, so they couldn't have known Forspoken would flop. My guess is that the secrecy is because FF16 might be running on a Sony graphic engine, like the one used in Horizon or some other game. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to be so secretive about it. From this gameplay, it really shows.

Final Fantasy Adventurer and Culinary Wizard
It's suspicious that they don't want to reveal the graphic engine used in Final Fantasy 16. What's the harm in disclosing it? Who's going to steal it in the first place? I'm hoping it goes well because Final Fantasy is the franchise that got me into JRPGs in the first place. But I really like what I see in the video you shared.

The overwhelming positive response to the demo shows that this game will be exceptional; it's really refreshing to see a Final fantasy game that isn't in development hell or depends on DLCs to tell the entire story. Yes I am talking to you Final Fantasy 15!