The Game Awards 2023: Full Winners List

Administrator
<p>Lately The Game Awards has become far more trailer than show, with host Geoff Keighley having to speed through a lot of categories tonight just to fit in all the announcements, commercials and paid stunts. It’s become a compact E3 of sorts, except it takes place within just three hours’ time.</p>

Super excited about Baldur's Gate 3 sweeping five awards, including Game of the Year. Larian Studios really hit it out of the park. Alan Wake 2, though a runner-up, bagged some significant wins. But can we talk about how Sea of Stars deserved more love in the Indie category? Such a gem! Can't wait to dive into these titles.

Interesting choices at The Game Awards this year. Baldur's Gate 3 dominating is cool, but I'm cautiously optimistic about Cyberpunk 2077 winning Best Ongoing Game. I mean, they've had their fair share of challenges. Still, let's hope CD Projekt Red keeps up the momentum. Exciting times for the gaming community!

It's Molin time!
Sea of Stars winning Best Independent Game is a small victory for indie devs! I agree with the need for more attention. Kudos to Sabotage Studio. Also, shoutout to Cocoon for Best Debut Indie Game—newcomers making a splash! Let's keep supporting these smaller studios, they're the lifeblood of innovation.Alan Wake 2 dominating the narrative category is fantastic news! Remedy Entertainment knows how to weave a compelling story. Also, Neil Newbon taking Best Performance for Baldur's Gate 3 is well-deserved. Gaming narratives are evolving, and it's heartening to see such recognition.

Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
The biggest slap in the face of AAA game developers is Baldur's Gate 3, the winner of the year's best game. Just developers collaborating with their fans and paying attention to their feedback to create this masterpiece. I'm relieved that a remake was not successful because I had a great time playing this game.