The Fresh Prince coming to Disney XD...WTF?

I can defiantly see them cutting some parts on certain episodes. If they even air them at all that is.

This reminds me of the Family Matters episode that's about black history. Nick At Nite cuts out the part when it's shown that someone wrote the N-word on Laura's locker.
 
If anything that's played to death it's Roseanne. If anyone on here watches TV Land you'll know what I'm talking about.
 
If anything that's played to death it's Roseanne. If anyone on here watches TV Land you'll know what I'm talking about.

I saw more or less the entire series during that 4 month marathon thing they did when they first started airing the show.
 
Well, even if it DOES get edited on Disney XD, it's still airing on ABC Family and TBS, where it'll probably still air intact. ABC Family didn't edit anything out (I don't think) when they aired Boy Meets World and Sister Sister, even though Disney Channel did.
 
Disney XD is such a "biter," Nickelodeon is already showing this show @ Nite and they're also showing it on that "The N/TeenNick" channel.

They only show it real late at night now and it's being faded out for the Nanny and Malcom in the Middle.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top