The First R1 10.99$ at yesasia

Well, if bootlegs can make DVDs look real, and make cases look official, I'm sure one could design a barcode and just slap numbers on there and make it look just as real. Not saying they are fake or not, but still. And just because an auction "states" it's authentic means nothing because every HK bootleg says they are authentic and not bootlegs - and well, we all know that's not correct.

But, I hate eBay, and will never use their services again after my ordeal with them, so YesAsia was perfect for me. :buttrock:

most ebay seller with this movie is located in the states. and im guessing anyone with half a brain knows that all hong kong sellers sell bootlegs
 
most ebay seller with this movie is located in the states. and im guessing anyone with half a brain knows that all hong kong sellers sell bootlegs

No, not everyone. I had sold a copy of a HK DVD on eBay and the buyer went off and said she thought it was going to be an official R2 "like this DVD I bought" and she sent me a link to a HK DVD. I laughed and said, "notice the clock in the corner.. not official."

Not to mention it looks all cool when I get packages from far away. ;)

But still, I haven't used eBay since last year and after their scam I never will again. *spits on eBay*.

LOL. :shakefist
 
No, not everyone. I had sold a copy of a HK DVD on eBay and the buyer went off and said she thought it was going to be an official R2 "like this DVD I bought" and she sent me a link to a HK DVD. I laughed and said, "notice the clock in the corner.. not official."

Not to mention it looks all cool when I get packages from far away. ;)

But still, I haven't used eBay since last year and after their scam I never will again. *spits on eBay*.

LOL. :shakefist
so you sell bootlegs with hk subs on ebay and in turn says ebay scams?.... wow you are a great piece of work.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top