San Goku
Member
Shonen anime has been a huge part of the landscape for years, and I feel like it just keeps growing. Shows like "My Hero Academia," "Demon Slayer," and classics like "Naruto" and "One Piece" draw in massive audiences, but what is it that keeps fans coming back?
Is it the epic battles? The character development? The themes of friendship and perseverance? I think the way shonen series balance intense action with heartfelt storytelling really resonates with a lot of us. Plus, the art styles are often so dynamic that it's hard to look away.
I just rewatched "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood," and it hit even harder this time around. The character arcs, especially for Ed and Al, are just so beautifully woven into the narrative.
What do you think? Do you have a favorite shonen series and why? What aspects do you think contribute to their timelessness? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Is it the epic battles? The character development? The themes of friendship and perseverance? I think the way shonen series balance intense action with heartfelt storytelling really resonates with a lot of us. Plus, the art styles are often so dynamic that it's hard to look away.
I just rewatched "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood," and it hit even harder this time around. The character arcs, especially for Ed and Al, are just so beautifully woven into the narrative.
What do you think? Do you have a favorite shonen series and why? What aspects do you think contribute to their timelessness? Would love to hear your thoughts!