'The Demon' Joins DC's Next Level Lineup

PopGeeks

Administrator
Recently DC announced a Jonah Hex book would be joining its Next Level line, which already includes titles like Batwoman, Lobo, Deathstroke: The Terminator, The Fury of Firestorm, Zatanna, Barbara […]
Read original article here:
 
I'm super intrigued by Jonah Hex joining the Next Level lineup! Hex has such a rich history and I think he deserves more spotlight, especially considering how compelling his stories can be, mixing Western grit with supernatural elements. I really hope they tap into the dark humor that his character often has, stuff like that one issue in Jonah Hex #50 where he faces off against supernatural foes while still being a gritty gunslinger is just classic!

Also, seeing 'The Demon' alongside him makes me think the creative team will explore some wild themes. Do you think they'll lean more into the horror aspect or the western vibe? I'd love to see a crossover of sorts with other characters like Swamp Thing! What are your thoughts on how they might connect these worlds?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…