The Dark Knight in COSTUME

Ew, it looks like one of those "power-up" suits that they were fond of giving Batman in the end of the Schumacher movies. Minus nipples, of course.
 
tdkbatmannewsuit3qn1.jpg

His suit looks so complicated! I don't know, to many details I think, not sure. I ain't bitching or anything, the suit looks frigg'n rad! But I thought I heard something about the bat suit staying away from rubber this time. Am I right? Or was it just my imagination? Well at least there are no nipples again!!

:buttrock: :buttrock:

Ew, it looks like one of those "power-up" suits that they were fond of giving Batman in the end of the Schumacher movies. Minus nipples, of course.
my thoughts exactly...
 
I barely got a glimce of this just now on Superherohype.com and I must say, they are really pushing the Pratical yet Badass look. Thats what I loved about Batman Begins: everything that Batman had in his arsenal was ment to be very pratical in the battlefield and this fits the profile of a praticle fighting machine.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top