The Bluff ~ Feature Film To Be Released February 25, 2026

Mango Sorbet

What Am I made for?
“The Bluff” (2026): Priyanka Chopra’s fierce pirate past collides with Karl Urban’s revenge in Amazon Prime Video’s boldest swashbuckler yet. Categorized as Swashbuckler, Action, Adventure, Drama, History, and Revenge, and […]
Read original article here:
 
Okay this actually looks sick. Priyanka as a pirate queen who left the life? Sign me up. The fact it's set in the Caymans and they're leaning into real history makes it stand out from generic sea adventures. Karl Urban's revenge energy is perfect for the captain role. Emotional depth + high stakes action is what I want in 2026. Prime Video stepping up.
 
Karl Urban as villain is always a win. Dude can do intense like nobody else. Pairing him against Priyanka should be electric. The whole redemption + revenge plot feels fresh for a pirate movie. Not just treasure hunts, it's personal. Trailer visuals are sharp, ships and sword fights look brutal. This one might surprise people who sleep on it.
 
Meh. Looks like every other revenge action flick but with pirates. Priyanka is talented, no doubt, but I'm tired of the "former killer wants peace" story. Karl Urban will probably carry it though—he's the reason I'll maybe check the trailer again. If the fights are good, fine. Otherwise, pass.
 
I feel interested because the film mixes history with drama, and that is something I enjoy. I know pirate stories are often exaggerated, but I still like when filmmakers try to include real Caribbean atmosphere. Seeing a female pirate lead is also refreshing because many old pirate films focus only on male captains. Priyanka Chopra has experience in both Indian cinema and Hollywood, so I think she can carry a role that needs strength and vulnerability. I am also curious how they will show the transition from peaceful life to violent survival. That change needs careful acting, otherwise it feels rushed. Karl Urban has a serious screen presence, and I imagine he will bring pressure to every scene he appears in. I do not mind darker tone if it supports the character journey and not just shock value.
 
Okay this actually looks sick. Priyanka as a pirate queen who left the life? Sign me up. The fact it's set in the Caymans and they're leaning into real history makes it stand out from generic sea adventures. Karl Urban's revenge energy is perfect for the captain role. Emotional depth + high stakes action is what I want in 2026. Prime Video stepping up.
 
Gurl, I am honestly excited mostly because of Priyanka Chopra. I followed her since Quantico, and I like how she keeps choosing different types of roles. Playing a former pirate mother sounds like a big challenge, especially if she has to show both softness and rage. I hope the script gives her long scenes where she leads the story, not only reacting to the villain. I also think it is cool that she is involved behind the scenes as a producer, because that usually means she believes strongly in the project. The action parts look intense from the trailer, but I care more about the emotional decisions she makes. A character trying to leave violence behind always makes me curious. If they handle her internal struggle well, then I think many viewers will connect with her journey.
 
Priyanka producing this too? Respect. She's not just acting, she's building projects. The Bluff seems like her chance to do something big and physical. Karl Urban opposite her is smart casting. Trailer has that mix of beauty and violence I like. Family in danger always gets me invested. This could be a solid February watch.
 
As someone who likes Karl Urban’s work, I am really curious to see him as the main antagonist. He often plays characters that feel rough but honest, so turning him into a revenge-driven captain could be very interesting. I hope they avoid making him a simple evil person. I want to see why he carries that anger for so long and what he believes he lost. When villains have depth, the story feels more balanced. The dynamic between him and Priyanka Chopra could be strong if their past connection is shown clearly. I also think pirate ships and close combat scenes suit Karl Urban’s style because he moves naturally in action roles. I am ready for intense dialogue between them, not only sword fights.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top