The Big Push to Get Rangers @ Anime Central 2006!!!

Keith Justice

New Member
Alright guys. Need your support here. Spread the word, add it to your sigs on other boards and rally as many fans as you can.

I won't be able to make it to Youmacon and those wou can would probably not mind another chance to hang with their favorite Ranger.

Here's the thread:
http://www.acen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10329

Sign up, click to vote and show your support, so that they know the demand is there.

GO! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!! :jam:

P.S. For those who can't make it at all.... could ya hook us Midwesterners up with a little help anyway?
 
**** yeah! I'd kill a man in front of his own mother to get me a genuine Toku Hero to show up to one of these.

Post that you want it and who ya want, then we'll work from there.

If any of you post at Japan Hero or other Ranger-type boards, send up the call and rally the fans!

Please? :D

Oh yeah, could I get you guys to ping this thread here:
http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=74848
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah! If there's any help you need w/ this, Keith, give me a hollar. You should definitely come to this event, Mikey joe!!!
 
Hey, could ya'll help me out with a list of Rangers that have a webpage?

Linking their contact info into the thread might also help things along.
 
I fully support this endevor and hope this works out. I know ALOT of people that post on the Acen forums so, hopefully, I'll be able to convince them to join this cause. After all anything that brings me closer to Monica May is a good thing :cool:
 
Damn, now I got register at what my 500th board, lol. Here goes...
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Anyone else having trouble getting into the RangerFan thread at ACen.org?
You know, I haven't visited it in the longest time. Did they take down the 2005 board for the 2006?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top