THE AMBUSH Strikes Back On Blu-Ray And DVD From Well Go USA This December

Administrator
Director Pierre Morel is currently in Croatia shooting his newest project with Kate Beckinsale which is currently being shopped at the American Film Market this week, and you can learn all about it at Zac Ntim’s Deadline coverage here.

In the meantime, fans of the Taken and Peppermint director will be pleased to learn that Saban Films’ Emirati war drama, The Ambush, is now in the sturdy hands of Well Go USA Entertainment following its theatrical release last week and subsequent digital release as of Tuesday.

Morel directs from a script by Kurtis Birtell and Brandon Birtell, the story of a unit of Emirati soldiers on a peacekeeping mission in 2018 following the fall of the Yemeni government at the hands of extremists three years earlier. When a unit on patrol during the final week of its tour gets ambushed by terrorists...

Continue reading...

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
If Kate Beckinsale is in the film, then it's worth watching. But then you said that it is being filmed in Croatia. That country is on my dream travel bucket list. I would watch it just to see the locations.

All my life I have loved the movies made on these things and that makes me excited to watch this movie and another reason would be Kate Beckinsale.

I saw this movie among the newly release but the title wasn't that catchy so I passed . i never knew it will be this cool.