Mikazuki Banned Dec 31, 2007 #13 ^^^ Glad I have it on tape! LOL Well except for that one hour which I'll record tonight when it repeats. I need a shotgun because listening to that "bee song" for the fourth time today is driving me to kill my tv set. Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
^^^ Glad I have it on tape! LOL Well except for that one hour which I'll record tonight when it repeats. I need a shotgun because listening to that "bee song" for the fourth time today is driving me to kill my tv set.
Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider Dec 31, 2007 #14 Mikazuki said: I need a shotgun because listening to that "bee song" for the fourth time today is driving me to kill my tv set. Click to expand... I know, right? I switched over during that. Otherwise, it was as good as usual.
Mikazuki said: I need a shotgun because listening to that "bee song" for the fourth time today is driving me to kill my tv set. Click to expand... I know, right? I switched over during that. Otherwise, it was as good as usual.
mandaraya Member Jan 1, 2008 #16 JFC said: ^ Check my post on the 1st page. Click to expand... tnx for pointing that out.. *sighs to self*
JFC said: ^ Check my post on the 1st page. Click to expand... tnx for pointing that out.. *sighs to self*
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jan 1, 2008 #17 mandaraya said: hmmm.. they don't have this yet on d-addicts. Click to expand... They have it now http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=952623#952623
mandaraya said: hmmm.. they don't have this yet on d-addicts. Click to expand... They have it now http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=952623#952623