Terminator: Fight for Season 3 - What the Fans Can Do.

Already planning to sign this, send a letter, buy five copies of season 2 on DVD and one on blu-ray for myself, if I have to I'll take hostages. I promise I'll blow up the sun if there's no season three after that amazing cliffhanger.

Plus, I can't leave my chart unfinished.
 
So, is it being canceled? Or is it just speculation due to poor ratings? Sheesh, there has to be another way to gauge ratings, I think Nielson is an outdated, flawed system.
 
So, is it being canceled? Or is it just speculation due to poor ratings? Sheesh, there has to be another way to gauge ratings, I think Nielson is an outdated, flawed system.

FOX has until May to decide whether or not to renew Terminator (and Dollhouse, for that matter). Hopefully Salvation will get enough pre-release hype to make renewing the show seem worthwhile.
 
FOX moved the show to Fridays. FRIDAYS. No FOX show in the last, like, ten years has lasted more than one season on Friday nights (except Bernie Mac and Dark Angel, which both lasted two). The show's done.
 
I love the show but I'm not sure I really want a third season... I thought they did a very good job (as well as they could) with that finale, so a third season could kind of undermine that. The main problem is the budget. If it were to get a third season, the budget would have to be lower, but the development of the storyline in the finale requires a higher budget or more restrictions on storytelling. And they can't just have John go back to 2009 and Sarah because that would be... Stupid.

I'll buy the blu rays when they're out here, and if there is a third season I'll get with it, but I'm not helping some campaign from people who can't just let some things go. I'd rather see Dollhouse get a second series, or at least a chance to end as it wants.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top