Saejima Kouga Member Jul 23, 2008 #21 In Kabuto (minus the goofy parts) he was cool. In Gokusen he was a dork trying to be a cool kid. And I haven't seen him in anything else. XD
In Kabuto (minus the goofy parts) he was cool. In Gokusen he was a dork trying to be a cool kid. And I haven't seen him in anything else. XD
Takuya Member Jul 23, 2008 #22 In Hana Kimi he was freaking awesome. In Zettai Kareshi...he still had traces of Tendou though. :O
mandaraya Member Jul 23, 2008 #23 Takuya said: Thanks. I was always a Tendou fan, though...more so for the latter part of the show. Yay Hiro! ...I don't care. :O Click to expand... there's quite a few of US (yup, includin' me) tendou fans here. i just can't stand how he looks on this pic. hmph!
Takuya said: Thanks. I was always a Tendou fan, though...more so for the latter part of the show. Yay Hiro! ...I don't care. :O Click to expand... there's quite a few of US (yup, includin' me) tendou fans here. i just can't stand how he looks on this pic. hmph!
T Tsubasa Dragon Member Jul 24, 2008 #25 http://digital-data-dam.net/user-2279/20080723_004.wmv this the video that was from the photo merc posted before.
http://digital-data-dam.net/user-2279/20080723_004.wmv this the video that was from the photo merc posted before.
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jul 24, 2008 #26 Gunner said: lol soo what is this for exactly I mean what is he holding the brush up for ?? Click to expand... Its an conventio for the incredible hulk he was doing the voice of bruce banner....
Gunner said: lol soo what is this for exactly I mean what is he holding the brush up for ?? Click to expand... Its an conventio for the incredible hulk he was doing the voice of bruce banner....
x1xBladex1x Member Jul 24, 2008 #27 mandaraya said: there's quite a few of US (yup, includin' me) tendou fans here. i just can't stand how he looks on this pic. hmph! Click to expand... Lol. We like Hiro, just not how he looks. XDD!
mandaraya said: there's quite a few of US (yup, includin' me) tendou fans here. i just can't stand how he looks on this pic. hmph! Click to expand... Lol. We like Hiro, just not how he looks. XDD!
Tanuki Member Jul 24, 2008 #28 I don't see the big deal... So Tendou awoke as a super saiyajin? We all knew he was gonna
chronoxiong Digital Artist Jul 24, 2008 #29 that look has got to go. he aint no badass with that look. gosh...
Black Ultimate Member Jul 24, 2008 #30 Takuya said: Thanks. I was always a Tendou fan, though...more so for the latter part of the show. Yay Hiro! ...I don't care. :O Click to expand... Same here. Go Hiro. But the hair? Oh no. Takuya said: In Hana Kimi he was freaking awesome. In Zettai Kareshi...he still had traces of Tendou though. :O Click to expand... I still gotta see those. mandaraya said: there's quite a few of US (yup, includin' me) tendou fans here. i just can't stand how he looks on this pic. hmph! Click to expand... x1xBladex1x said: Lol. We like Hiro, just not how he looks. XDD! Click to expand... Excatly. Tanuki said: I don't see the big deal... So Tendou awoke as a super saiyajin? We all knew he was gonna Click to expand... :laugh:
Takuya said: Thanks. I was always a Tendou fan, though...more so for the latter part of the show. Yay Hiro! ...I don't care. :O Click to expand... Same here. Go Hiro. But the hair? Oh no. Takuya said: In Hana Kimi he was freaking awesome. In Zettai Kareshi...he still had traces of Tendou though. :O Click to expand... I still gotta see those. mandaraya said: there's quite a few of US (yup, includin' me) tendou fans here. i just can't stand how he looks on this pic. hmph! Click to expand... x1xBladex1x said: Lol. We like Hiro, just not how he looks. XDD! Click to expand... Excatly. Tanuki said: I don't see the big deal... So Tendou awoke as a super saiyajin? We all knew he was gonna Click to expand... :laugh: