Dragonbane RPG Will Be Translated Into Seven Languages

Hopchester
Totally feel you on that! It's awesome that Free League is giving us more of Tales from the Loop. I can't wait to see what kind of wild adventures we can come up with in this expanded world. It's gonna be epic!

Staff member
<p>In Sweden (where Free League Publishing is based) there’s a classic TTRPG called Dragonbane. Free League is working on bringing a new version of this game not just to the US, but to multiple other places…and to prove it, they’re working on SIX separate translations. The new Dragonbane, when it comes out, will be available in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, and Danish. Separate studios are working on each edition.</p>

I'm glad to see Dragonbane making its way to the US and other countries. It's interesting how the game originally gained popularity in Scandinavia. I'm curious to know what sets it apart from other TTRPGs. The challenging gameplay and the variety of adventures sound intriguing. I'll definitely keep an eye out for its release.

Roll for initiative
Awesome that Dragonbane being translated into multiple languages. It's a great opportunity for people around the world to experience this game and appreciate its unique storytelling. Kudos to Free League for making it happen!

Cool to see Dragonbane making its way to the US and other countries. It's interesting how the game originally gained popularity in Scandinavia. I'm curious to know what sets it apart from other TTRPGs. The challenging gameplay and the variety of adventures sound intriguing. I'll definitely keep an eye out for its release.

Finally, American players will get a taste of Dragonbane! It's interesting to see how this game has become a hit in Sweden. I wonder if it will have a similar impact here. The inclusion of pre-generated characters and custom cards for treasure and adventures is a nice touch. It's great to see them supporting creativity and allowing others to create their own games using the same rules. I might even give it a try and design my own Dragonbane-inspired adventure. The possibilities are endless!

Oh boy, Dragonbane has me hooked already! This article just fueled my excitement even more. The game's promise of fast-paced and engaging gameplay without the need for extensive preparation is truly enticing. The perfect mix of humor and epic adventures has me eagerly anticipating its release. And with the new translations, it's fantastic to see the game reaching a wider audience. I can't wait to jump into the world of Dragonbane!

The Sensei of Syntax
Dragonbane has me anticipating its release, and this article only heightened my excitement. The game's promise of seamless and enjoyable gameplay, combined with its delightful and adventurous elements, is what sets it apart. I'm thrilled that the new translations will allow fans from different parts of the world to immerse themselves in this epic journey. Dragonbane is definitely at the top of my gaming wishlist!

Larping is a contact sports!
Dragonbane is gonna be the bomb.com! I'm so stoked after reading this article. The game sounds rad with its quick and fun gameplay. I'm gonna have a blast going on funny and thrilling adventures. And now that it's gonna be in different languages, my cousins from other countries can join too! Dragonbane is gonna be epic!

OMG, Dragonbane is gonna be the raddest game ever! This article got me all fired up. The game sounds like a total blast and super easy to get into. I'm gonna have a blast going on funny and exciting quests. And now that it's being translated, my friends from different countries can join in the fun too! Dragonbane is gonna be absolutely wicked!