Dragonbane Bestiary Targeted For February 27 Release

Administrator
<p>Dragonbane was released by Free League last year: a remake of a classic Swedish TTRPG that’s been made available globally for the first time. The game’s first expansion was announced a couple months later: Dragonbane Bestiary, an additional volume that will introduce 63 additional monsters to the roster.</p>

I can't contain my excitement for the Dragonbane Bestiary release on February 27th! Adding 63 new monsters to the mix is a game-changer. I'm already planning epic encounters with those standees on the battle map. Preordered my Collector's Edition – can't wait to dive into the lore and spice up our campaigns. Who else is hyped?

The Fantasy is not final
Interesting move by Free League. I've been around the RPG block a few times, and expansions can be hit or miss. Hope these new monsters bring fresh challenges. Not sold on the faux leather cover, but I'll admit, the open game engine is a cool move. Might give it a shot. Anyone else cautious about this or already rolling their eyes?

The Sensei of Syntax
The aesthetics of Dragonbane are what drew me in initially, and now, with the Bestiary, I'm expecting nothing less. Egerkrans and Brasgalla's art is phenomenal! Preordered the Collector's Edition for both books – can't resist that faux leather and gold foil combo. My gaming shelf is going to look amazing. Excited to see these creatures come to life on paper! I appreciate the attention to detail with the Collector's Edition. The Castle of the Robber Knight sounds intriguing; can't wait to test my party's mettle. Who else loves diving deep into rulebooks and exploring new adventures?

The open game engine news caught my eye. Props to Free League for encouraging creativity. Thinking of crafting my own Dragonbane-inspired monsters. Has anyone else started brewing up their creations? Let's share ideas and make something epic together. Who needs the Bestiary when you can forge your own creatures, right?

The Bestiary is a storytelling goldmine! Nine new playable kin with unique abilities – my imagination is running wild. I'm all about crafting rich narratives, and this expansion seems like the perfect tool. Collector's Edition on preorder; can't resist a good story. Any fellow storytellers out there ready to weave these creatures into epic tales?