Takumi doesn't look TOO happy


Exactly....
And Igadevil...I'm STILL waiting to curse...ummmm...I mean drool over all the pics from your trip to Japan! When they going up on your site???

-RF
 
Takumi said:
People gonna start thinking differently bout the Kenzaki/Hajime relationship now. :tongue:

Don't you mean Kenzaki and Shirai or whatever "Milk Drinker"'s name is. Those two are a bit too close for my comfort.

I kid.. why it does make me wince, nah... Kamen Rider Blade is Kamen Rider Blade still, and Kenzaki's pretty cool. He's DEFINATELY no Takumi and not even a Shinji in my book, but he's still cool.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
When did you get to meet him in person?! Are you in that picture?

And I want that Kamen Rider Blade Bandai shirt!

Definately let us know when you're trip to Japan pictures are up, man.
Dude, chill. He said he SAW him in person. He didn't say he met him.
 
Igadevil said:
Hey, no offense to anyone, but who really cares? Does that make Kamen Rider Blade any better or worse?

It makes Blade worse and gives it a different atmosphere for homophobes.

And I agree that Kenzaki and Shirai seemed to have something more goin' on -- and anybody I've read say that said it before the Tsubaki scandal broke.

People care -- in America, there's a stigma attached to performers in porn. What I find mildly amusing about Tsubaki is that it seemed like casting bishonen finally bit Toei on the ass -- I only skimmed through Japanese boards, but a number of people didn't really care to find that out about him. It had to have changed Toei's mind on who they cast -- the next year we get an older, actually male looking Rider for once! Shigeki Hosokawa may have been a former model, but he aged looking male, and was a big Rider 1 fan to boot.

I still like Tsubaki, I felt bad for him in a way when that info got out. As an actor, he was weak in those early Blade episodes, but not as wretched of an actor as Kento Handa/Takumi. And I like Kenzaki a hell of a lot more than goof-ass Shinji or titty-baby Takumi.
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…