So I just wanted to share this info because I'm pretty pleased as punch.
Firstly an indie review site that looks at hundreds of films of different genre every year, "B Is For Best," named Super Task Force One "The Best Family Film of 2013" during it's end of the year "awards" review. Non-existence digital rewards that don't matter, but it's still cool that someone named STF "the best family film" of an entire year.
And also, it's finally being distributed through Amazon. The DVD is on Amazon and also it was accepted into Amazon Instant Video, which really helps a lot with getting it out there and legitimizing the film.
Instant Video: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Super-Task-Force-One-Unavailable/dp/B00HL00DRW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1390333995&sr=8-3&keywords=super+task+force+one"]Amazon.com: Super Task Force One: Unavailable: Amazon Instant Video[/ame]
If anyone cares, I've written a sequel and I'm looking into budgeting it now. It'll have three more Enforcers, two main villains, and I'm looking into another old school PR cameo. But we'll see what kind of money I can get together for it.