Treasure Cards of the Underworld
So, hm. Any tips or tools of the trade you guys can recommend if one wants to achieve good looping-results? :B
(aside from listening closely and going by sample-numbers when trimming :V )

Lurker
So, hm. Any tips or tools of the trade you guys can recommend if one wants to achieve good looping-results? :B

not for me, because that's pretty much what i do for cropped songs, for full songs i just make sure the song ends without any empty spaces so it re-starts immediately

also

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqh_qo2kEiw"]Fight! Seven Riders! Showa Rider Taisen - YouTube[/ame]

i used it for the abandoned/ruined warehouse stage(the 3rd new stage of the game), it's also great for ichigo/nigo's climax theme if let's go rider kick is not you cup of tea

Just Passing Through Wind

tips? perhaps watching the series gives you some hints to make a good looping bgm.....

the easiest one is just trim the last chorus (because it's sound like it reach the climax)-> for climax time bgm

or the first melody/instrument then skip to chorus-> also good for the climax time bgm (i guess it's good to try this method for good looping bgm)

for whole battle bgm: tv size or the first melody/instrument until the first chorus is good one

tools? i'm using audacity ....that's good software and it's free :laugh:

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Why do guys always use only KR themes? There are a lot of more badass J-Music.

Just Passing Through Wind

if it more fit than non rider song why not? yeah there's a lot of good j-music, i also using the non rider song for stage bgm or rider that doesn't have suitable song (even though they have insert song) :laugh:

Last edited:
Lurker

why not? i myself used a couple of non KR musics for the BGM's but still related to tokusatsu and stuff, everyone to their own tastes, there's no need to criticize or force anyone to follow suit, that's for sure, but if someone asks for a suggestion then i'll be happy to recommend some good tunes based on my list, or they can see sephia's or everybody else's SCH BGM list for reference

you can post your SCH playlist here too you know, since that's what this topic is all about anyways.