Rider Kick
Just a passing through Toku Fan....
I noticed that too. I was wondering if he was saying, "I might need Jack form for this" or "I won't need Jack form for this".
I think I heard Garren said this: "Even without Jack Form, I will not lose!"I noticed that too. I was wondering if he was saying, "I might need Jack form for this" or "I won't need Jack form for this".
I think I heard Garren said this: "Even without Jack Form, I will not lose!"
Was playing this game today, and I just realized that you can do a back-flip by pressing triangle when guarding...
ooh, somebody is still playing this
and yes, the backflip thing...is an old CH feature, but it used to let you do sidesteps instead of backflipping and since now stepping is done manually, it has shifted to another action button
anyways, some more notes if BShroud is still keeping tabs:
-birth's breast cannon tracks opponents, it will almost always hits because it still tracks while firing, not just during charge attacks, kinda makes it up for the nerf in damage and speed, double birth cannon spam is still a terror when done correctly, but you can't just simply spam it like CHF, it won't work.
-IIRC Diend's rider art cancels his summon, so there, an alternative way to cancel out your botched summons i guess, not that his version of the gang up is any useful compared to tag mode
-rider arts cutscenes kills your assault gauge activation(it still runs out during the scene), hence its not suggested to do it during that period if you want to make the most out of the activation