Psycho-Pass New Edit was really enjoyable. I thought re-editing two episodes together into one would result in the show really dragging, but the 45 minutes flew by.

Out of pure curiosity I watched the first of the 'Mobile Suit Gundam-san' five minute comedy skits. It's one of those weird situations where they assume that you know who the characters are and therefore don't introduce them, but don't feel that they have to have them act "in character" either. Not bad but I suspect any more than 5 minutes at a time and it'd get annoying.

The website providing the UK's legal stream for Space Dandy has picked up a couple of other shows this quarter, so I ended up also watching Terror in Resonance. It was a pretty interesting first episode, though I'm not quite sure where it's going just yet. Did anybody watch Tokyo Ghouls?

Lurker
Just watched Argevollen, not bad, but wow is the pilot/mc an idiot. how none of the higher rank soldiers have punched him yet or anything is beyond me. The mech looks awesome though. kind of a mix of Escaflowne with...something else, idk.

I'll be finishing Transformers East II The Unicron Trilogy first this winter before I start up new shows. Also as Yu Gi Oh is 100 % I would like to catch the first Generation of it up. I need to watch the rest of Super Link and Galaxy Force this winter (USA launches)