Yeah. Terminator Honda was my favorite part of Sengoku Basara, too. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lurker
So with the summer season, do the spring anime end? because Captain Earth and Sidonia seem to just be getting run up...introducing new stuff and all..

According to this chart, it is airing in the summer.
(Look for "Ao Haru Ride", it's right under that)

Maybe it isn't in anichart because the air date haven't been announced yet.

I don't really get the point in making a Persona 4 Golden anime other than Atlus trying to milk the series again, I wonder when will Atlus give the other SMT series a P3 and P4-like treatment.

Other than Kantai Collection, I don't really have other animes that I really want to watch, guess I'll wait for others' reviews.

According to this chart, it is airing in the summer.
(Look for "Ao Haru Ride", it's right under that)
I've added your chart to the OP just in case there's anything else missing.

Also mentioned on both of them but completely missed by me the first time around is the second season of Yamashibai. I thought the first series was pretty fun, as five minute horror shorts go, so I'll probably check them out too if they get subbed.

There's a couple of others that have quite interesting descriptions, but whether I check them out depends on whether I get the time or not.
I gave Space Dandy 13 episodes to impress me and it failed, so I don't give a crap about that show anymore.
Lol I feel similarly about Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. Totally wasted my time on that show and won't be doing it again. I didn't mind Space Dandy though. I can't see myself buying it on DVD or even re-watching it for free, but it amuses me enough for 25 minutes a week.
So with the summer season, do the spring anime end? because Captain Earth and Sidonia seem to just be getting run up...introducing new stuff and all..
Some will and some won't. The only one that I know certainly isn't ending is JoJo Stardust Crusaders, as the show's official twitter feed confirmed on Friday that it's running for a full year. My beloved second series of Mushi-shi is apparently going on hiatus and will continue in the autumn season. I'd be surprised if the two shows you mentioned ended though. On the other hand, there are a few that seem fairly certain to end this month. I feel like Black Bullet is winding up towards it's finale.

In Justice, We Trust!
Just watched Shirogane No Ishi and Aldnoah.Zero.

They both start off slowly and it's you're typical first episode so I don't have too much to say about them right now. I did enjoy what I saw though, Shirogane in particular for having a really kick ass looking main mech.

D

Dr Kain

This first episode to Aldnoah Zero was great. Gen continues to impress me between this, Pyscho Pass, and Gaim. I might have to check out Madoka some time. The only issue was the outcome of the princess' visit to Earth was predictable but the ending gave me a very Macross feel to it. I look forward to the next episode.

Lurker
Same opinion for Aldnoah that everyone else has, look forward to this season.
Also watched Akame ga kill, 1st episode, you wouldn't think it's about the girl really and the cast seems a lot more than what pictured. Usual story of assassin's and evil empire though, but one I like!

I wonder if the reason Gen only did a handful of episodes for Aldnoah was because of Gaim.

I wonder if the reason Gen only did a handful of episodes for Aldnoah was because of Gaim.

He was probably expecting to be fired by Toei :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"The hell? Still not fired? Maybe if I kill off this orange dude...."
-Urobuchi