The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor May 10, 2010 #21 Aoiblue said: 1st one is my favorite of the three of them Click to expand... Well, the third one is my favorite for obvious reasons... The Emperor finally takes power! > I've wanted to see how it happens ever since seeing Phantom Menace... from a Senator to The Emperor. Don't get me wrong though... I still liked the Old Trilogy as well.
Aoiblue said: 1st one is my favorite of the three of them Click to expand... Well, the third one is my favorite for obvious reasons... The Emperor finally takes power! > I've wanted to see how it happens ever since seeing Phantom Menace... from a Senator to The Emperor. Don't get me wrong though... I still liked the Old Trilogy as well.
KingRanger Banned May 10, 2010 #22 The_Emperor said: Well, the third one is my favorite for obvious reasons... The Emperor finally takes power! > I've wanted to see how it happens ever since seeing Phantom Menace... from a Senator to The Emperor. Don't get me wrong though... I still liked the Old Trilogy as well. Click to expand... The last hour of the 3rd one is the only thing relevant in that prequel trilogy. It's also the only part of the trilogy that has any kind of good acting.
The_Emperor said: Well, the third one is my favorite for obvious reasons... The Emperor finally takes power! > I've wanted to see how it happens ever since seeing Phantom Menace... from a Senator to The Emperor. Don't get me wrong though... I still liked the Old Trilogy as well. Click to expand... The last hour of the 3rd one is the only thing relevant in that prequel trilogy. It's also the only part of the trilogy that has any kind of good acting.