Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope

I didn't want this to become some console war.. but ok.. :redface2:

Wii has too few good game (+ Shitty Graphics), Most of them are weird mini-games aimed towards kids.
Mario Party is enough, no need for 1000 MP rip offs.

Ive only played for like 2 months and it's already boring.
I though Brawl would be awsome, but it kinda sucked.
Mario Kart is good but, not much changes.

I have much more fun playing PS3 or 360. :thumbs:
Which have ALOT of good games.

1. Games are not about graphics they are about gameplay for the most part.

RE4
Zelda
Mario galaxy
Dragon Quest Swords
Brawl
Mario Kart

Just a few off the top of my head. And Tales of Symphonia 2 coming soon.
 
I've yet to see anything about the PS3 that would sell me the console outside of the Blue Ray player. MGS4 was the first, but that's not going to sell me a system.

Wii to me is like Rock Band. It and Wii Sports are all I need to make it worth the purchase. I don't play it much, but it never fails at parties and I lent it to my mom and sister who play it every single day.

360.. so far all around it is the best console I have ever owned. From it's AAA exclusives, to having equal to or best cross console games, to the LIVE service that lets me play with my friends to the LIVE Arcade full of killer gems and now Penny Arcade Adventures... the 360 for me has been a powerfully unstoppable value.
 
i dont really mind if the game go to xbox360 it just that i hate the controlled im alway use to the playstation one so when i try to play on the xbox it feel weird
 
i dont really mind if the game go to xbox360 it just that i hate the controlled im alway use to the playstation one so when i try to play on the xbox it feel weird

I hate that excuse. You're a human, learn to adapt. It's part of our nature. :P

Anyway, i'm looking forward to this.
 
1. Games are not about graphics they are about gameplay for the most part.

RE4
Zelda
Mario galaxy
Dragon Quest Swords
Brawl
Mario Kart

Just a few off the top of my head. And Tales of Symphonia 2 coming soon.
You've listed ALL Decent Wii games, while other systems have over 100+ Good games. :D

If graphics aren't important Nintendo would make games with stick figures. Graphics are what make the game. bad backgrounds, bad effects, and bad character design will make the game suck. No matter how good the gameplay is.
 
You've listed ALL Decent Wii games, while other systems have over 100+ Good games. :D

If graphics aren't important Nintendo would make games with stick figures. Graphics are what make the game. bad backgrounds, bad effects, and bad character design will make the game suck. No matter how good the gameplay is.

What a load of crap :P If you think graphics are the only thing that makes a game... Well damn man, I have nothing more to say about it, you have your head screwed on bass akwards.

The trailer doesnt do much for me. I gotta have some gameplay footage. Not just random FMV stuff. :\

But the FMV is pretty graphics, that should be all we need :P
 
What a load of crap :P If you think graphics are the only thing that makes a game... Well damn man, I have nothing more to say about it, you have your head screwed on bass akwards.
Well, i think games are art.. :redface2:
I didn't say graphics were the ONLY thing that makes a game..
Games needs good graphics and good gameplay.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top