Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer Arrives

To be honest I've lost count of how many Spider-Man movies I've seen, but one thing is certain, they are not getting any worse. More, watching them with my kids makes them even better. :)

I agree. Watching the first Spiderman made me a fan of it, that's why I always watch the sequel. And when I heard that they will release a new but different one, including different casts, I was a bit disappointed but didn't judged yet til I see the movie. And yes I wasn't disappointed at all. It was good :)

This one seems to be great as well, however there are some people who are complaining about the one they get to play MJ. What do you think of that?

MJ is a really important role as it is the heart of spider. I think both previous actresses did a fantastic job, as it's not just enough a pretty face as Mary Jane has that special twist. To be honest, I don't even know who is playing MJ, do you have an idea @Jasmin Cottontail?

I don't think MJ is in this movie. She might be introduced later.

In the Andrew Garfield movies, Emma Stone didn't play MJ, she played Gwen Stacy, who was Parker's first love in the comics before MJ came along.