Todd Black submitted a new blog post

Spider-Man: Homecoming Review
Spidermanhomecoming2-1200x675.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

I have watched three Spiderman movies released earlier. However, I did not watch Amazing Spiderman. I am also yet to watch Spiderman Homecoming. After I watched Spiderman 3, I lost interest in watching Spiderman movies. They say Spiderman Homecoming is a good movie to watch, especially if you enjoy superheroes movies. However, I am not interested in this movie.
The review is good, it lists some interesting features in the movie. Perhaps, I should watch this. The movie is yet to be released in my town.

I think Marvel is moving away from the typical dark and grimy superheroes to more of humor version of them. I don't know how long this is going to last. But it seems like the current generation is more accepting towards the humor version of the marvel characters. That being said, It'd be fun to watch the movie. I think with Stark and Spiderman in one movie that's something interesting to watch. I am going to check out the movie soon enough.

I only watched the first three Spider Man movies and didn't bother watching the others as I don't like when the actors are changed. I feel this way the movies get different vibes and it's simply not the same. This one seems to have a different story line though so I might give this one a try. Hopefully I am not disappointed.

I haven't seen the Spiderman Homecoming yet, but I have seen the others and I don't know what to expect. Some friends already saw it and said is not such a big deal, in fact, it would be in the third place from all the Spiderman parts. They say that Spiderman Homecoming is mostly for the teenager generation than for the rest.
I don't know what to say yet, but if it is so I will probably not go to atch this movie!

I watched the movie and honestly still prefer the first two movies with Tobey Maguire. Simple as that!

"Spider-Man: Homecoming" received a lot of hype without delivering much service