Final Fantasy VII (1997): Mercenary Cloud Strife joins eco-terrorists to fight a megacorporation draining the planet’s life force. Its cinematic scope, Sephiroth, and 3D leap made it a global phenomenon. AKA Final Fantasy 7, FF7, FFVII
In the Original Wedge and Biggs died at Sector 7, and they are both still alive on the remake. We keep getting premonitions that Aerith will die that its so obvious. Well we all know she died in the original but this remake felt more of a reboot than a remake. I have a feeling that Tifa will die instead of Aerith. Tifa's death will be more painful for Cloud eventhough he only see her as a friend because he knows her since childhood. Even the people who never played the original already felt Aerith will die so it felt too obvious. I see a lot of people making theories that Tifa will die instead of Aerith. Oh at the end of the episode 1, we have a scene of Zack being alive. That could be a clue as well.
Sephiroth Killed Aerith because she is one of the final existing Ancients. So she is a threat. Her white Materia can stop his meteor as well. He won't gain anything from killing Tifa aside from making Cloud Angry. He gains more from killing Aerith since she have the trump card against him.
Bigg and Wedge didn't die on this game. They are supposed to die at Sector 7 along with Jessie so there could be major changes we never expect to see at all. We might also explore the possibility of multiverse on this remake. The midgar section I remember from the original is very different from this game.
Anyone else confused by the scene of Zack being alive? I am very confused by that scene.
Anyone else confused by the scene of Zack being alive? I am very confused by that scene.
That scene could be some sort o alternate reality. We might explore the concept of multiverse on this game.
I don't think Tifa will die. This game is a remake and not a reboot. Most of the changes the game have doest broke the original story. They will still follow the original and most changes does not change the plot at all. They just added new things.
Administrator
Staff member
If Sephiroth will be killing Tifa it will give a huge Psychological damage to Cloud even though they are not romantic because she is a childhood friend. Aerith's death did broke Cloud though even though he only knew her for a shorter time because he have romantic feelings for her.
Sephiroth have no reason to kill Tifa though. He have more reason to kill Aerith because she is essential for the Planet.
All these speculations makes me wish I have a copy of Episode 2 now. We know the outcome of the story yet we are debating what will happen. That is how great this remake is.
Yes, I do believe that Tifa is going to die! I mean the story is different now because Zack is alive! That plot twist alone just retconned Crisis Core! This is not Final Fantasy VII as we know it. This is a reboot and retelling of the story. I mean I don't remember Madam M, Andrea, or Chocobo Sam in the original.
Administrator
Staff member
This comics gets in my mind a lot because Zack is alive. Something like this may happen.
Makes me wonder if we will be getting a Zack and Aerith Interaction. A love square will happen too since Tifa loves Cloud,Cloud loves Aerith and Aerith loves Zack. It is going to cause a lot of shipping wars among fans.