some of my Kamen rider work

KRSukaru

Member
well i am a new fan of Kamen Rider. and my first Kamen rider series i saw was Kamen rider Decade and after that i have watched the rider from Kamen rider Black till Kamen rider Double.

and well since i like to photoshop i got inspired and made a few things which may look really bad but as what Jimmy says to Shotaro "you are just an immature"

anyway on to the point here are some of my work

KRCF

Ghost

SP

UltimateCF

X10

Unknown
 
How about shading?
Btw, if you're curious about doing them pixel style in paint/GIMP, just pm me and I'll give you the link to some templates. :thumbs:

I was just going to say shading.

I also think you should spend a little more time designing certain parts of the body so it looks a bit more appealing. Like the belt for instance, it's kinda just rectangle. It's be cooler if you made it seem more with say, buttons, switches and lights and all.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…