So who won the Gao Panda on Yahoo Japan?

LOL! Someone spent nearly $2000 on one when Shifty made his own one by combining parts of the Polar and Black Bear! SO FUNNY!
 
Rider Knight said:
LOL! Someone spent nearly $2000 on one when Shifty made his own one by combining parts of the Polar and Black Bear! SO FUNNY!

True, but I've seen Shifty's, and it's an obvious fake. It doesn't look at all like the real thing.
 
Sage Shinigami said:
A.) What's the point of this thread?

B.) Who would pay for this? Its just a repaint of one of the GaoBears.

A.) Well, see this is a merchandise discussion board, so I started this thread to discuss a particular piece of merchandise. That's not too hard to understand, is it?

B.) Not me. But apparently, several other people would. It finished with 28 bids after all.
 
A. If it was someone on the board, we could either congratulate them or mock them, depending on how much we liked Gaoranger and/or them.

B. It was an ultra rare release, one of those things where you had to send in a coupon from a CD to be entered into a TV-kun prize drawing. I'm pretty sure it was one of those things that they only ever made around 10 of. If you're a hardcore Gaoranger collector, it's worth its weight in gold. I mean, sure, I could do a black repaint of Magiking, but the official TV-kun limited edition is always going to be MUCH more valuable.
 
I would think the person who won probably has no idea how much s/he spent. I don't see why anyone would spend over $1700 on that!

If I'm reading the Japanese correctly, and 99.999% sure I'm not, it was a limited item.
 
The Big Texan said:
True, but I've seen Shifty's, and it's an obvious fake. It doesn't look at all like the real thing.
Well of COURSE mine is a obvious fake. I never claimed to to be real. I just had two extra bears, so I thought I'd make myself a GaoPanda, since I'd never own one. ;)

-RF
 
Mikazuki said:
I would think the person who won probably has no idea how much s/he spent. I don't see why anyone would spend over $1700 on that!

If I'm reading the Japanese correctly, and 99.999% sure I'm not, it was a limited item.
It is. It was a promotional Power Animal exclusive to the Gao Access CD.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top