So... Sato Takeru eh...

No,

tries to kiss


lol, but

tries to kiss


(but mainly because he mistakes him for his girlfriend)

edit:

PIC



I love making gifs
 
Last edited:
MY EYES!


Oh well, it's not like it makes Rei any less badass in my eyes. As much as I'm going to aviod the show with the above Gif, I will say it's good that the actor isn't getting typecasted in a certain role, and that in the end is always a good thing for their career.
 

I think this is like the gayest scene Takeru's had in this show.

Oh, but like... MagiYellow's actor starred in a movie gayer than all of this called Boys Love. Which, if you do the degrees of seperation connects him to Princess Princess D because the student council president is the guy that MagiYellow's actor in the move (Boys Love) has a crush on.
 
*is laughing her ass off right now*

Don't make me bust out the MagiYellow gifs of him
trying to get in the Student Council President's
pants

XDD
 
*is laughing her ass off right now*

Don't make me bust out the MagiYellow gifs of him
trying to get in the Student Council President's
pants

XDD

Oy Kamen Rider Princess,

(Hey I spelled that right this time...:sweat: )

Um...

(pointing finger to Heaven) "As obachan said, "Now that is just friggin' nasty!!!":eyebrow:
 
LOL XD

This thread is made of win. XD

Yeah, Tsubasa is madly in love with Student Council President in the movie. XD
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…