So if I'm thinking right, Kabuto toys should be in a surplus next year, right?

I am guessing around USD$45 to $60 for the belts, maybe slightly cheaper for the rest, except Perfect Zecter. I am going to get a second bunch of Zecters once the Kabuto toys get reissued.
 
could lower the prices of the originals as well since they would not be in such high demand all you would need is someone wanting to part with one really
 
Thing is though, even if they did it for Faiz, there's no guarantee that they'd do it for other KR shows.

Anyway, best of luck in trying to find what you seek.

They've reissued for Blade already if I'm not mistaken; I don't see why they wouldn't keep this trend going.
 
HIibiki is out now in HK I hear I duno about the toys though :S

I have a couple hibiki items, got them a few months back, I think back in march, and they were all HK. They are all very nice, and I do enjoy being able to read the directions, even though it is engrish.
 
so are they going to re-issue all of them or just a select ones? like are they going to re-release the Trans Armour Riders, the Cast Off's, etc?
 
so are they going to re-issue all of them or just a select ones? like are they going to re-release the Trans Armour Riders, the Cast Off's, etc?

As far as I have seen, they re-issue all of the stuff. I wouldn't imagine, seeing the success of kabuto, that they wouldn't get everything out. Come on, they are trying to make money here.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top