Skullman Unleashed Fan-film

Cab-Rider

Zordon died !?!
[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsbz1g_skullman-unleashed-first-edit_shortfilms"]SKULLMAN Unleashed - First edit - Video Dailymotion@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]

This is a fan film based on the Tokusatsu series, "The Skullman".

Skull Man (スカルマン Sukaru Man?) is a manga series created by Shotaro Ishinomori which first appeared in Shōnen Magazine in 1970 , creator of Kamen rider and Super Sentai (i.e. Power Rangers).

This is a non- profit fan film I been working on for many years, the final cut is over 40 minutes long this is just to give you an idea what it looks like, so far.:sweat:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like this fan-film.

Your Skull-Man suit is practically spot on, and I even jumped a bit and yelled "Jesus!" when you popped in.

I did notice the Kamen Rider Saga belt as a part of your costume, but I paid it no mind as the video is very good.
 
I like this fan-film.

Your Skull-Man suit is practically spot on, and I even jumped a bit and yelled "Jesus!" when you popped in.

I did notice the Kamen Rider Saga belt as a part of your costume, but I paid it no mind as the video is very good.

It is the Kamen rider Saga belt as The Skull Man doesn't have a Henshin belt, which I wanted one for him in the film, so I decided after much thought that Saga's belt would of been the best for me in the film.

Kamen rider Skull had not debut by the time we began filming, cuz if he had I think we would of gone with his instead and the Skull Memory (maybe for a later form, if we film more episodes ??)

Thanks for the feedback !!! :thumbs:
 
It is the Kamen rider Saga belt as The Skull Man doesn't have a Henshin belt, which I wanted one for him in the film, so I decided after much thought that Saga's belt would of been the best for me in the film.

Kamen rider Skull had not debut by the time we began filming, cuz if he had I think we would of gone with his instead and the Skull Memory (maybe for a later form, if we film more episodes ??)

Thanks for the feedback !!! :thumbs:

Ah, I see.

It's still a good fan-film, and again, your Skull-Man suit is practically dead-on.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top