Since when are we scared of Judd Lynn?

I don't think it's so much being afraid of Chip as much as it is being afraid the direction of the show could be going if that makes since. He has done some great things, Turbo is most notable because the second half dominates the first half when it comes to the opinion of the fans. I'm not afraid of it and am actually looking forward to see what'll happen.
 

To address Gerbil the Sinner's commentary on Time Force being pro-racism, I take Ransik in the mold of the X-Men's recurring (and some would say main) antagonist Magneto. Basically, he's a guy who saw wrong being done to him and to his people because they were different from those in power and decided to rectify it "by any means necessary." Of course, "by any means necessary" is the very credo that turns those who fight monsters, to paraphrase Frederich [not sure I'm spelling this properly] Nietzsche, into monsters themselves. Remember the guy that had to rebuild himself into Frax? He saved Ransik's life, but Ransik had pretty much decided by that point that all humans were evil and would destroy him and those like him unless he took them out first, much like Magneto in most versions of X-Men canon.

Doesn't justify how unwilling Jen was to hear Wes out after Wes had told her what Ransik told him about his life, but considering that Ransik murdered Alex (who had previously opted to apprehend him instead of just execute him and then call "resisting arrest" the way a lot of cops who senselessly murder people they could have just taken in alive do), it's somewhat understandable. After all, if a guy killed somebody you loved, you wouldn't necessarily give a *bleep* about how hard his childhood was; you'd just want the S.O.B. deader than dead and scoff at anybody who said you hating him made you as bad as him. (Yes, I am aware not everybody who goes through this acts like that; I just believe it's a rare soul that chooses the better path upon being confronted with such personal violence.)

Sorry for derailing the thread, but I felt that needed to be said.
 
That was the only thing in Time Fore I thought the really dissapointed me which was Ransik turning good so quickly in the finale.
 
Guess it had to end somehow, But i really would have liked him to stay evil, then he could have teamed up with Master org in RFTF.
 

One problem. The people who fight Magneto are other mutants, not normal people preserving a racist future.

Also, to reiterate: Judd Lynn isn't a godly writer in any way shape or form. Entertaining? Certainly. Does good stuff? Sure does. Doesn't mean everything he'll do is instantly great.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…