Video Games Sims 3 Coop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haider, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Haider

Haider Member

Does Sims 3 have offline coop ??
    They are saying it has offline coop

2. MrSackfist

MrSackfist Member

Offline co-op? I hope it does, that would be sweet

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

No, I don't think EA have offline co-op for Sims 3.

4. Oakster

Oakster New Member

No, The Sims doesn't have any coop, unless you are switching seats and taking turns controlling the sims :)

5. littleredcookbook

littleredcookbook New Member

I thought there was supposed to be a way to share families, etc, with some sort of in-game function, but I never got it to work. But I don't know if that was exactly... "co-op". Sims 4 might have something like that, but I'd have to look into it more.

6. Oakster

Oakster New Member

Maybe you are thinking of The Sims Online where every person controlled a different character.
    But that would be a cool idea for Sims 4 though, just make online "matches" where each player controls a few family members.

7. littleredcookbook

littleredcookbook New Member

No... there was something like the Sims Oasis or like... oh I don't remember. I can't start up the game right now because I uninstalled it but maybe it was like an early feature that didn't really work and they removed it :/ I'm gonna go look up more info because this is really bothering me now lol Was it the Sims 3 Exchange?? I don't know why my brain keeps saying "Sims 3 Island" that makes zero sense

And that does sound cool. :) So you could just play in a neighborhood with like a friend or two instead of it being like an open MMO with all sorts of people you don't know hanging around being creeps at you.