For me, two of the most recent ones were Death Note and Super Robot Wars OG. Both looked great, I loved the Death Note manga and I loved the SRW OVA, but when I saw the TV series, I felt really let down.
I LOVED Cowboy Bebop and felt it took my appreciation of anime to the next high level I didn't know it could attain. So when I heard he had another series coming out I was all over it.
Buuuuuut..... it just couldn't ever really hold me. I wanted to like it and I enjoyed some episodes, but.. in the end I just couldn't and didn't want to keep up. :disappoin
I was surprised that I didn't enjoy watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. After hearing so much hype about it, I really wanted to check it out. But when I did, the story just didn't hold me like I thought it would until I eventually tuned out.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.