Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jul 12, 2008 #51 Faded.Memories said: Every time I read one of your posts, I love you more and more. :thumbs: Click to expand... Just what I need...more competition.:shakefist
Faded.Memories said: Every time I read one of your posts, I love you more and more. :thumbs: Click to expand... Just what I need...more competition.:shakefist
MegaRyu124x Member Jul 12, 2008 #52 ...I'm reading that as Fayt coming on to Faded like a drunk frat guy at a house party. Hahahaha... >_>
...I'm reading that as Fayt coming on to Faded like a drunk frat guy at a house party. Hahahaha... >_>
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jul 12, 2008 #53 ^ Hahaha! Fayt has a secret, unrequited love for me. He tries not to let it show, but I know it's there. :169:
^ Hahaha! Fayt has a secret, unrequited love for me. He tries not to let it show, but I know it's there. :169:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jul 12, 2008 #54 Oh, come now...since when have I kept it a secret?:169: MegaRyu124x said: ...I'm reading that as Fayt coming on to Faded like a drunk frat guy at a house party. Hahahaha... >_> Click to expand... You're lucky you're underage or I'd have to kill you.
Oh, come now...since when have I kept it a secret?:169: MegaRyu124x said: ...I'm reading that as Fayt coming on to Faded like a drunk frat guy at a house party. Hahahaha... >_> Click to expand... You're lucky you're underage or I'd have to kill you.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jul 12, 2008 #55 Oh Please Fayt! You're always trying to act the gentleman and get Keith and Faiz in trouble...so that you can save the damsel in distress.
Oh Please Fayt! You're always trying to act the gentleman and get Keith and Faiz in trouble...so that you can save the damsel in distress.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jul 12, 2008 #56 Acting? Me? Shame on you for assuming such a thing.
OverdrivePrime Member Jul 13, 2008 #58 Faded.Memories said: Every time I read one of your posts, I love you more and more. :thumbs: Click to expand... :sweat: ... I'm just blessed to be the guy typin' the right boo-shuggity at the right time.
Faded.Memories said: Every time I read one of your posts, I love you more and more. :thumbs: Click to expand... :sweat: ... I'm just blessed to be the guy typin' the right boo-shuggity at the right time.