Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow Jul 20, 2010 #301 Here's something cool Shinkenger related. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nlt-jVpju8[/ame]
Digifiend Member Jul 21, 2010 #302 Mr. Yellow said: That all sounds interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing it. The Imagin don't like to posses woman they've said... Click to expand... Not watched Decade? SPOILER:[hide]They possessed Natsumi.[/hide]
Mr. Yellow said: That all sounds interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing it. The Imagin don't like to posses woman they've said... Click to expand... Not watched Decade? SPOILER:[hide]They possessed Natsumi.[/hide]
Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow Jul 21, 2010 #303 Digifiend said: Not watched Decade? SPOILER:[hide]They possessed Natsumi.[/hide] Click to expand... Yeah, I know but even then Uratarous stated they don't usually do that.
Digifiend said: Not watched Decade? SPOILER:[hide]They possessed Natsumi.[/hide] Click to expand... Yeah, I know but even then Uratarous stated they don't usually do that.
Hidden Masta Member Jul 21, 2010 #304 Mr. Yellow said: Here's something cool Shinkenger related. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nlt-jVpju8 Click to expand... Those aren't the Shinkengers there phonies! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcCO6E4NUs8&feature=related[/ame]
Mr. Yellow said: Here's something cool Shinkenger related. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nlt-jVpju8 Click to expand... Those aren't the Shinkengers there phonies! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcCO6E4NUs8&feature=related[/ame]