Shia Labeouf: "The Wii is an amatuer console"

It's all just opinion anyway so what ever :) And let me clarify you state "Nintendo is only god at one thing, Handhelds, Mario, and Pokemon" now first off that's three things. Second, are you meaning that's all nintendo is good at NOW or since they have been making games and systems?

I mean that is all they are good at doing because their main systems regrettably have been going down in quality since the Gamecube Era. I forgot to mention a few properties and facts like you can scratch off Pokemon since it is owned by Gamefreak , so that leaves Mario, handhelds , Zelda ,and Donkey Kong. Their older systems like the NES through N64 were great because they were quality, game-wise and hardware-wise. Gamecube was a step down in quality although a few like Smask Bros. and Colosseum made it not a complete bust,as I played Smash Bros. before a Soccer game I was involved in ( There was a monitor in my Mom's old silver Ford van)

The Wii was perhaps a bit better, but not what it should've been , the next PS2. The console had a wide range of opportunities like RPGs ,MMOs , Shooters like Resident Evil ,Open World games like GTA , and maybe Fighters.
I'm just angry and frustrated that the Wii is not living up to its' expectations, and that Nintendo ditched the classic controller completely. It alienated a major part of the fanbase and drove them to the PS3 and 360 because it only served for casual gamers, not to both.

If I had any suggestions to Nintendo , they would be that the motion controls be an option, not mandatory for all games because some games would suck with the controls , and that the classic controllers they released as peripherals be sold in conjunction to the Motion remotes with the core hardware. Or maybe build the motion sensors to the classic controllers like the PS3 so palyers can switch between classic and Wii controls more fluently.
 
Motion control isn't mandatory. Where ever did you get the idea that it was? The gamecube was an amazing system. You can say you didn't like the games, but don't trash the system because you couldn't find games you liked.

Lets see open world games: No more heroes

Rpgs: Tales of symphonia 2 is out, and there are dozens more coming. DQX is also a wii exclusive. The wii has more Original RPG's than the PS3 does.

If the "fans" want to be closed minded and leave nintendo more power two them. I for one still love Nintendo and the quality stuff they put out. I prefer the 360 this gen, but like I have said, I could care less about hard core, casual, what ever you want to lable yourself. I am in this for fun. I am not into gaming to lable things.
 
Who gives a damn what Shia Labeouf says!!!

People are different if you like or don't like the wii that's your choice and opinion!!

Just cause Shia Labeouf don't like it, don't mean others have to follow him and not like it too!!!


:shakefist:shakefist:shakefist
 
Motion control isn't mandatory. Where ever did you get the idea that it was? The gamecube was an amazing system. You can say you didn't like the games, but don't trash the system because you couldn't find games you liked.

Lets see open world games: No more heroes

Rpgs: Tales of symphonia 2 is out, and there are dozens more coming. DQX is also a wii exclusive. The wii has more Original RPG's than the PS3 does.

If the "fans" want to be closed minded and leave nintendo more power two them. I for one still love Nintendo and the quality stuff they put out. I prefer the 360 this gen, but like I have said, I could care less about hard core, casual, what ever you want to lable yourself. I am in this for fun. I am not into gaming to lable things.

I liked a few games from the GC, I even said the titles:

Gamecube was a step down in quality although a few like Smash Bros. and Colosseum made it not a complete bust,as I played Smash Bros. before a Soccer game I was involved in ( There was a monitor in my Mom's old silver Ford van)


Pokemon Colosseum and Super Smash Bros. Melee were the best in my opinion. I don't label myself as either casual or hardcore, in fact I too like to play it for fun. Perhaps the Wii is not an epic fail as I made it to be in my last post, so I might try to get back into playing it . Shia Labeouf might have his own preferences , but saying that the Wii = Amateur is bull. For one it is the cheapest out of the 3. Two, as you said ,there are alot of hard hitters coming to it , like Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty. Finally, the PS3 is too dang expensive at this current time with too little. As evidence, most of their key developers like Square Enix and Rockstar went to the 360 and Wii, and portables like the DS.
 
Another thing I love on the wii is the Virtual Console. It also has FULL back wards compatibility with the GC. That is something the 360 doesn't have for the original xbox. And don't even get me started on Sony's bullshit.
 
Lets see open world games: No more heroes

I am in this for fun. I am not into gaming to lable things.

That was barely open world. The only open world parts were just controlling Travis driving around town looking for a job.

Yeah but it's a damn shame that people can't seem to respect other people's tastes.

So nothing new? Just like everything else?

Another thing I love on the wii is the Virtual Console. It also has FULL back wards compatibility with the GC. That is something the 360 doesn't have for the original xbox. And don't even get me started on Sony's bullshit.

My PS3 plays PS2 games just fine, sure the quality dropped by an insignificant rate but so what. Aaand if I wanted to play my PS2 games, I'd play my PS2. Not that hard turning on a separate system . Well what the 360 did was partially intentional by having only a select few Xbox games that would work and release the rest on the XBLM. Its a snakey way to make you pump out more money if you want to play your old Xbox games.
 
Another thing I love on the wii is the Virtual Console. It also has FULL back wards compatibility with the GC. That is something the 360 doesn't have for the original xbox. And don't even get me started on Sony's bullshit.

I do like the Backwards capat with the GC. I still play some of my GC games like MEtroid Prime. (soon I can enjoy Prime on the Wii when the new trilogy comes out.)

I'm so proud how this topic didn't turn into a flame war... Or did I just jinx it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top