She-Hulk -Hulk’s cousin who practices Law and hooks up at Tinder

Ian Burton

Awkward Correspondent
She-Hulk is going to make her MCU debut in an upcoming Disney Plus Original series. The Incredible Hulk will never be able to star on his own solo movie or series. The reason, his solo movie rights does not belong to Marvel.
So Mark Ruffalo’s Hulk cannot get a lead role on a movie or series of his own but he can be a support character. This upcoming Disney Plus original is the next best thing we can have. I have a feeling that people who played Resident Evil Village because of Lady Dimitrescu will be watching this TV show. The CGI needs improvement but I am sure the final product will be more polished than this trailer.
She-Hulk is about Jennifer Walters (Tatiana Maslany), Bruce Banner’s lawyer cousin who will need blood transfusion and her cousin is the only donor available. This leads to her inheriting her cousin’s...

Continue reading...

 
Sad that this is the only way Marvel can use Hulk because Universal don't want to lose their grasp of Hulk's solo movie rights.
 
She-Hulk is going to make her MCU debut in an upcoming  Disney Plus Original series. The Incredible Hulk will never be able to star on his own solo movie or series. The reason, his solo movie rights does not belong to Marvel.
So Mark Ruffalo’s Hulk cannot get a lead role on a movie or series of his own but he can be a support character.   This upcoming Disney Plus original is the next best thing we can have. I have a feeling that people who played Resident Evil Village because of Lady Dimitrescu will be watching this TV show. The CGI needs improvement but I am sure the final product will be more polished than this trailer.
She-Hulk is about Jennifer Walters (Tatiana Maslany), Bruce Banner’s lawyer cousin who will need blood transfusion and her cousin is the only donor available. This leads to her inheriting her cousin’s...

Continue reading...




 
Last edited:
She-Hulk is one of the funniest comics I ever read and I am glad she will finally join the MCU. Tatiana Maslany is a talented actress who is able to play 10 different roles in Orphan Black, So trying to make Jennifer and She-Hulk different will be easy for her.
 
The Youtube comment section has been toxic. There are people complaining about the CGI and how she looks like Fiona from Shrek. Then people who never read the comics complaining why would they make a female Hulk, Not knowing the character has been around since the 1980s and was created by Stan Lee. There is also the whiny Hulk fans complaining about Hulk not having a solo film, not knowing the conflict for his distribution rights. People need to Give She-Hulk a chance, She is one of the most fun comic characters. She is not just a female version of her cousin.
 
@Tom23 I agree, Those Friday Night Whites from Youtube will accuse the show of being Woke again and say it will flop. They are Given Morbius a Marvel movie with a straight white male and they let if flop. They said Shang-Chi will flop but its a box office success. Those anti-SJW crowd are just a whiny vocal minority with no life.
 
I think her CGI doesn't look as Good as Hulk's and Abomination because the first two are recycled from previous movies. While She-Hulk was build from scratch. I am sure they will eventually fix her before the final release.
 
I never thought She-Hulk will finally have a live action portrayal in MCU. I don't mind the CGI, this is a TV show not a movie.
 
and The Friday Night Whites on Youtube are already accusing the show of being Woke. There is also those bitter Ironman fans who got offended on her line about Superheroes. These comic geeks are sensitive republican snowflakes.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top