SFX Fantasy Rayforce - New Korean SFX Hero show announced

Not quite. It was a proof of concept, and I believe the actual name of the show was altered slightly, but it was apparently picked up. This is quote from Sci-fi Japan's interview on two of the show runners from an interview in late 2009.

That's what I remembered. Unfortunately, Toku doesn't have the same appeal outside of Japan (and places like this), so getting everything done is probably going to take a little longer. Plus...

It might have been filmed throughout 2010 and will be aired in 2011. (Armor Hero was filmed entirely before it first aired) I've also read some people say that it's already aired about 30 episodes or so, but there's really nothing to back that claim up, so everything with the project seems to be in a state of limbo until someone comes out with more information.

Yeah, a lot of asian series appear to be done like this for some reason.
 
Unfortunately, Toku doesn't have the same appeal outside of Japan (and places like this), so getting everything done is probably going to take a little longer.

I don't particularly see what it's universal appeal has to do with it taking forever and a day to make
 
I don't particularly see what it's universal appeal has to do with it taking forever and a day to make

Because no one cares if you like a show. They care if it makes them money. And, often, things are prioritized based on the likelihood of it MAKING money.
 
Looks very interesting. You can see several very obvious influence from Japanese tokusatsu series in this promo, and it is basically a cross between kamen rider, super sentai, and maybe even Transformers (at least that's what their mech reminds me of) in it. However, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and if this gets picked up I won't mind checking it out if fansub is behind it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top