SFX Fantasy Rayforce - New Korean SFX Hero show announced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySbJeLwU6Vs

So like, is it on Korean Television yet? Coz I would really like to watch a full episode of this series. I've been watching the trailer dozens of times and I'm digging the theme song!! Whoever's singing it has got a beautiful voice.

Is there an official website or other websites for this series?

And if a fansub group is subbing this, that'll be great.

You know the Koreans make great stuff!!

Well, I mentioned it once in this thread (I think) but I'll mention it again, at this time, we will be subbing this series. However, there will most likely not be any TV rips (like how Armor Hero was) and we'll have to wait for DVD rips, so don't be surprised if either a random Drama sub group comes along and picks it up from under our noses, or our Korean TL is gone by then :disappoin Either way, we're releasing the trailer in the next month (if all goes well) and you'll understand what the songs actually saying :P
 
Well, I mentioned it once in this thread (I think) but I'll mention it again, at this time, we will be subbing this series. However, there will most likely not be any TV rips (like how Armor Hero was) and we'll have to wait for DVD rips, so don't be surprised if either a random Drama sub group comes along and picks it up from under our noses, or our Korean TL is gone by then :disappoin Either way, we're releasing the trailer in the next month (if all goes well) and you'll understand what the songs actually saying :P

that's really cool, dude:thumbs:
 
whatever happend to this show? i can’t find any news about !
wasn’t meant to be aired in 2010.
 
Rayforce was nothing more than a trailer to try and sell it to the big time networks. NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT. im sick of reminding people that it will never exist outside of the trailer.
 
really, that was it? Just the stupid promo trailer, no tv series or anything? Sorry if this is a stupid question, Jedibmoney, I've just been out of the loop for the past 8 months...
 
Its all good dude. and yes. that is all there was to this "Franchise" that was being built. A trailer and some concept art.
 
Rayforce was nothing more than a trailer to try and sell it to the big time networks. NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT. im sick of reminding people that it will never exist outside of the trailer.
Not quite. It was a proof of concept, and I believe the actual name of the show was altered slightly, but it was apparently picked up. This is quote from Sci-fi Japan's interview on two of the show runners from an interview in late 2009.

Kim Song-ho: Could you tell us about the status of the production?

A: Currently we are writing scripts, and at the same time, we are focusing on both the strong and weak points which have been revealed by the demo footage. We plan to begin shooting early next year.

It might have been filmed throughout 2010 and will be aired in 2011. (Armor Hero was filmed entirely before it first aired) I've also read some people say that it's already aired about 30 episodes or so, but there's really nothing to back that claim up, so everything with the project seems to be in a state of limbo until someone comes out with more information.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top