"Serenity: Collector's Edition" Coming August 21st, 2007

I just got here, so bring on the Buffy/Angel threads!!

:buttrock:

It still pissed me off Fred is dead.

Rewatching Season 5 just fucks it all up and how Buffy & Giles turned on Angel for working for Wolfram and Hart.
 
Last edited:
I heard they're coming out with season two of Firefly, only it's going to be in comic book form. Anyone else hear about that? My source is questionable.

In an interview with the AV Club, Joss said something like he'd like do Firefly comics as side stories but can't do a full comic season now because it'd probably get too confusing with Buffy Season 8.

So there's hope!
 
So, I've been considering buying this series after watching a few pieces of Babylon 5, and I stumble upon this thread. Is this Collector's Edition looking yay or nay if you don't have it yet?
 
:buttrock:

It still pissed me off Fred is dead.

Rewatching Season 5 just fucks it all up and how Buffy & Giles turned on Angel for working for Wolfram and Hart.

But, dude, Joss knew what Amy Acker was capable of, in acting, than the viewers, so that was an awesome move by him, and it's tragic for Wesley's character. If Illyria wasn't born... then, the finale with Wesley wouldn't have been so dramatic.

Buffy and Giles turning on Angel makes sense.... W&H are evil law firm afterall.

And, I miss my Angel DVDs... S1-3 and disc 1 from S5 missing... *sigh* I guess I'll buy all of them following the Collector's Edition
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top