"Serenity: Collector's Edition" Coming August 21st, 2007

Caleb was pretty stupid actually.

So much potential, so poorly written. Much like the rest of the verse since BtVS S4 onward.

"Oh I'm the evil preacher that mysteriously killed the ENTIRE Watcher's council, although that's never explained how the hell that happened..."

The Mayor remains by far the best baddie.
 
^

I have watched a few episodes of Buffy, way back....but I never really got into it, Angel, or Spike.

But I'd be willing to sit through the episodes Nathan was in, because...COME ON. It's Nathan fucking FILLION.


Dracula 2000 I watched twice in the theatres. It's how I developed y hard core crush on Gerard Butler (King Leonidas from "300"). And after I watched Firefly, I saw Dracula 2000 again afterwards and went, "HOLY **** IT'S MAL!!!" :buttrock:


No wonder Rider Faiz loves you.
 
Caleb was pretty stupid actually.

So much potential, so poorly written. Much like the rest of the verse since BtVS S4 onward.

"Oh I'm the evil preacher that mysteriously killed the ENTIRE Watcher's council, although that's never explained how the hell that happened..."

The Mayor remains by far the best baddie.

I'm sure Caleb planted a BOMB... hense the B00000M and death.

The Mayor was good too. I liked him.
 
I'm sure Caleb planted a BOMB... hense the B00000M and death.

The Mayor was good too. I liked him.

Of course he planted a bomb.

The problem is that Joss wrote the Watcher's Council, an organization that had apparently survived all sorts of far worse historical calamities and attacks...

...were apparently too STUPID to have basic bomb-detection capabilities you would expect in any such organization.

Not to mention how a guy whose only underlings are the Bringers can actually find a way to PLANT such a device in the first place.

That's one of the more annoying things about Joss. He doesn't understand or comprehend how the military or those who are familiar with firearms ie Police, actually WORK in a semi-realistic fashion. Hence you get idiotic things like Mal grabbing a gun that is in no way believeable as a futuristic firearm.
 
Because I'm a browncoat and a SUCKER for firefly, I'll end up buying it. But I won't be a happy camper having to buy the DVD a second time.
 
I heard they're coming out with season two of Firefly, only it's going to be in comic book form. Anyone else hear about that? My source is questionable.

I've heard nothing about Firefly season 2 comic series. There is however a Buffy season 8 comic currently running right now, written by the man himself, Whedon. It's already on issue 4, and the first prints are very very hard to find. It's interesting thus far.

But no news on a real season 2 of Firefly, just mostly some rumors about some On Demand thing where they are petitioning to get a season 2 On Demand for a certain fee...I don't know, its hearsay.

BTW- I am glad theres some Buffy/Angel/Firefly/Serenity fans here!!! I am such a geek for that!! :anime:
 
Yea, its been in the works for years now.
No idea when they are actually going to begin filming, or even if they have a finalized script unfortunately.

I hope so. I loved Spike lol. That could be cool



Unrelated to that...wtf...I LOVED CALEB!!!
Yeah, I know that was delayed but I just read that post now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top