September: Games of Justice - What are YOU Getting?

No Contact this month... I'm thinking about getting ZX now. I hear it's got an Easy Mode that's not quite as punishing as other MM games.
 
What am I getting this month? Not a damned thing. In fact, aside from LSW2, **** September. This month sucks for games. October though....I am PWNED by the RPGs coming out next month. (And Sparking! 2, which I will get because I NEED a decent DBZ fighter.)
 
Oh JC you forgot one

160775b.jpg


Going to try to get this and Lego Star Wars 2 and Mario Hoops
 
Last edited:
Please.... call me, JC. :thumbs:

And yeah, I think I'll have to snag that. I've been meaning to getting around to picking up more of those retro-collections. Word around the campfire is that they're a little bit of something awesome.
 
Please.... call me, JC. :thumbs:

And yeah, I think I'll have to snag that. I've been meaning to getting around to picking up more of those retro-collections. Word around the campfire is that they're a little bit of something awesome.

This one will be I'll tell you that much
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top