Kamen Rider ZIX Member Sep 8, 2007 #31 Oh man I can't believe no one has thought of this one: PIRATE THEMED!! BOOTLEG SENTAI PIRATED RANGERS! Then they'll call upon thier Scurvy Megazord :laugh:
Oh man I can't believe no one has thought of this one: PIRATE THEMED!! BOOTLEG SENTAI PIRATED RANGERS! Then they'll call upon thier Scurvy Megazord :laugh:
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Sep 8, 2007 #32 BigMac1212 said: That gives me freightning memories of the dancing MMPR episode. Click to expand... Speaking of which.... Opera-Singing Paparazirangers! :laugh:
BigMac1212 said: That gives me freightning memories of the dancing MMPR episode. Click to expand... Speaking of which.... Opera-Singing Paparazirangers! :laugh:
K komoo Member Sep 9, 2007 #33 Lawyer Sentai, the battle goes on in a courtroom, with the judge being a Turtle. Smiley Sentai, instead of faces, the rangers have huge smileys.
Lawyer Sentai, the battle goes on in a courtroom, with the judge being a Turtle. Smiley Sentai, instead of faces, the rangers have huge smileys.
strizzuth Member Sep 10, 2007 #34 Dark Kabuto said: Speaking of which.... Opera-Singing Paparazirangers! :laugh: Click to expand... I misread that for a second and thought you said "para-parangers" Now THAT would be horrifying. EUROBEAT SENTAI! PARA-PARANGER!
Dark Kabuto said: Speaking of which.... Opera-Singing Paparazirangers! :laugh: Click to expand... I misread that for a second and thought you said "para-parangers" Now THAT would be horrifying. EUROBEAT SENTAI! PARA-PARANGER!