100% Tank Engine
Sold Universe Sideswipe, KT Blade Jack Form and KT Blade King Form.

Last edited:
100% Tank Engine
Bumping with a massive update! Sold some stuff but added a ton more. I'm selling a good portion of my collection for fund-raising purposes.

Prices are copied directly from my local NZ listings to take into account shipping to the US, but I'm still flexible on prices because I realise they're not 1:1 no matter what. I'm planning to go through the process of updating all the prices to be more accurate, but it may take some time and you must remember that the exchange rate is always changing, so I remain at least slightly flexible on my prices.

100% Tank Engine
Sold a bunch of stuff. Found some more Transformers to add which I will put up over the next week (mainly Go! and a few Universe/Generations things). I also have my entire Kamen Rider Wizard collection to add still.

100% Tank Engine
Huge update. Bumping with new items, some sold, prices lowered across the board and in some cases very cheap (especially since they include international shipping).

If you do PM me, please leave me your email address just in case, as I'm having trouble with HJU being picked up by Google as a malicious website at the moment so I can't submit some forms (but hopefully I can still reply to PMs). No idea if anyone else is being affected by this - I'd assume so but I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning it.