Selling Some KR Belts in the Toronto area.

JoeCar

Member
It's moving time and I need to make space and fund new furnishings.

I regretfully need to sell off some of my belts.

All are mint, with boxes. Most boxes have slight wear and tear from being stacked in my closet.

Pics to come soon.

DX Accel Driver + Trial Memory. $65 and $30. Take both for $80.


6313641675_5b4e81b46e_b.avif

DX Birth Driver - $60

Possibly my Lost Driver. It fell off my display shelf and is a little scuffed on the front.

I also have a DX Joker Memory, that I would also consider selling.

I'm open to offers on both.

I can meet in the GTA area. I'd prefer to sell local but I'm open to shipping if there is not any interest.

Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
If my money wasn't all spoken for, for the next few months. Don't suppose you'd be interested in trading?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top