Hello Everyone in Henshin Justice Unlimited and Good Day, 
I am selling these items in Singapore only:
Kamen Rider Kabuto Belt (Bandai Legend Rider Series),
Transformers United EX04 Grimm Master Prime Mode and
Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime Mode.
The link for the above item pictures:
TF United Grimm Master Prime Mode. http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT46309
TF United Combat Master Prime Mode. http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT46304
Kamen Rider Kabuto belt (Bandai Legend Rider Series). http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/270960149976?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
*For the items above is just Illustration viewing*
Prices of Each Item:
TF United Grimm Master Prime Mode. S$50
TF United Combat Master Prime Mode. S$50
Kamen Rider Kabuto Belt(Bandai Legend Rider Series). S$130
All the above items are New Condition and Never Opened Before.
I only can do transactions in Singapore.
Free only on Weekends, meet and pay by cash.
Places to meet:
Eunos MRT.
Macpherson MRT.
Kembangan MRT.
Email me if you want to purchase. I will then give you my Number.
[email protected]
Thank you all and Good Day. :thumbs:
I am selling these items in Singapore only:
Kamen Rider Kabuto Belt (Bandai Legend Rider Series),
Transformers United EX04 Grimm Master Prime Mode and
Transformers United EX Combat Master Prime Mode.
The link for the above item pictures:
TF United Grimm Master Prime Mode. http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT46309
TF United Combat Master Prime Mode. http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT46304
Kamen Rider Kabuto belt (Bandai Legend Rider Series). http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/270960149976?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
*For the items above is just Illustration viewing*
Prices of Each Item:
TF United Grimm Master Prime Mode. S$50
TF United Combat Master Prime Mode. S$50
Kamen Rider Kabuto Belt(Bandai Legend Rider Series). S$130
All the above items are New Condition and Never Opened Before.
I only can do transactions in Singapore.
Free only on Weekends, meet and pay by cash.
Places to meet:
Eunos MRT.
Macpherson MRT.
Kembangan MRT.
Email me if you want to purchase. I will then give you my Number.
[email protected]
Thank you all and Good Day. :thumbs:
Last edited by a moderator: